Upload your application and supporting documents via our online portal by Friday, April 1, 2022, midnight EST Applications that do not follow the format outlined herein, or are submitted after April 1, 2022, midnight EST will not be consideredSubmit all application materials as outlined below, in a single .pdf document with pages in the order below.
3. Submit all application materials as outlined below, in a single .pdf document with pages in the order below.
4. Use the following file naming conventions for the submitted document: Date(YYYY_MM_DD)_Lastname_Firstname_PAmCostcoScholarshipApplication
5. Documents required:
i. Application (items 4-9 below not to exceed 350 words each). Use this number convention in your application:
1. Name, address, phone, email
2. University information – for both graduate and undergraduate colleges provide college, academic department, major, overall GPA, research advisor name, phone and email address
3. University where student has been accepted or is currently enrolled in a PhD program
4. Proposed field of study and project details
5. Other financial awards already secured or applied for (if any), program cost requirements, and proposed use of funding, include budget using this template
6. Career goals
7. Prior beekeeping experience
8. Personal statement about your interest in honey bee health
9. Contributions you have made to honey bee health science (research, studies, published papers, etc.)
ii. Video, provide a 3-minute video in .mp4 format that may include your approach to science, spirit of collaboration, examples of innovation in your life as well as addressing your interest in bee health. Your video should be snappy, surprising, in good taste, and convince our review committee that your qualities and determination will benefit the beekeeping industry, and well represent the PAm-Costco award. Videos over 3 minutes will not be accepted.
iii. Curriculum vitae, not to exceed 2 pages
iv. Letters of Recommendation, submit two, one must be from the graduate advisor, not to exceed 1 page each.
v. University Transcripts
vi. Other documents may be submitted, however they should be carefully chosen and directly related to the application.
Project Apis m. is a 501(c)5 nonprofit organization. Your donation is not deductible on your individual income tax form. There are other business, foundation, or trust tax benefits, please consult your tax advisor about the deductibility of your contributions.